I Am in Wall Street LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I Am in Wall Street LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 1 March 2015
- here follow url WHAT WE COLLECT We may collect the following information from sales:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- source url WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to process your order
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- SECURITY We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- COOKIES AND LOCAL SHARED OBJECTS Cookies (pieces of text stored on a user’s computer by their web browser) allow us to provide features such as Website session login.The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to configure your web browser to accept cookies, to prevent your browser from accepting cookies that last beyond the current session, to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or to disable cookies altogether. No Personal Information will be encoded in cookies that are stored on your computer.Local shared objects (also known as “super cookies”, or “Flash cookies”), when deployed, are used to store the same information as can be found inside traditional browser cookies. Our global anti-fraud network partners and authorized retailers may use them to identify devices that have been previously used to place orders that have resulted in an outstanding financial loss.You can read here about browser plug-ins to manage local shared objects, and read here how to configure your web browser to accept local shared objects, to prevent your browser from accepting local shared objects that last beyond the current session, to have the browser notify you when you receive a new local shared object, or to disable local shared objects altogether.
- CHILDREN/MINORS We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from those under the age of 18 years. If you are under 18 years of age, you must not share your personal information with us unless we have received your parent/guardian’s written consent, and you have reached the minimum applicable age in your jurisdiction.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at info@wallstreetstockstrategy.
com If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
|Solutions for you||Popular Articles||More About Us|
|Why I Am in Wall||Forecast – Dangerous Power||Contact Informatione|
|Daily Report Service||Was Gann Always Right?||Partners|
|Weekly Report Service||How I turned 40.000 in 64.000||Testimonials|
|Timing Strategy||Real VS Illusion||Complete Forecast Review|
|How we work||Better to NOT know|
I Am in Wall Street Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our website
good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. By
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to your computer or mobile phone from a website's
in order to improve your user experience by enabling that website to ‘remember’ you, either for the
duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (using a ‘persistent cookie’).
Persistent cookies are activated each time that you visit the website that created that particular
cookie. Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering
your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that
adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and
We currently use, and may use in the future, the following types of cookies on this website.
We use session cookies to:
help us maintain security and verify your details whilst you use the website as you navigate from
page to page, which enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new
We use persistent cookies to:
help us recognize you as a unique user when you return to our website so that you do not have to
input your details multiple times as you move between our pages or services
remember how you have customized your use of this site, such as your preferred currency and time
collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to
help us understand how users use the website and help us improve the structure of our website.
enable you to improve your user experience when using our website, e.g. a cookie which recognizes
if your browser supports specific technology features. This helps, for example, in enabling web
pages to be loaded more quickly when you request the download of a large file.
and send it to third parties. An example of this is Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to
help collect and compile information like the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have
come to the site from and the pages they visited. Visit Google’s site for an overview of privacy at
Google and information on how to opt out of the Google Analytics cookie. Where this site allows
such cookies to be set or you access other websites from this site using the links provided, the
may differ from ours.
As with first party cookies, you are able to block third party cookies through your browser settings.
Some of our cookies may collect and store your personal information, such as your name or email
address. We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and will ensure that all
link to this policy is available within the footer of this portal or alternatively at our jpmorgan.com
Types of Cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
– Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that
is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you
navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website
most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has
placed items in an online shopping basket.
– Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your
equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the
website to "recognize" you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to
In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by
the website which you have chosen to visit, such as this website, in order to provide us or third
parties with information.
Third party cookies
We may allow third party organizations to set cookies using this website in order to deliver
services. If you would like more information about the cookies used by these third parties, as well
as details on how to opt-out, please see the table below.
We use Google Analytics to give us insights into how you interact with our website and to support
display advertising. The advertising includes the display, by third parties such as Google, of adverts
across the internet. The adverts include adverts based on your past visits to our website.
We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics
cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Google DoubleClick cookie) together to:
• inform, optimize and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website;
• report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad
impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
If you do not wish to allow the use of Google Analytics for advertising, you can opt out using the
Google Ad Settings.
If you do not wish to allow the use of Google Analytics cookies at all, Google provides an opt-out
plug-in for most common website browsers http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How to block cookies
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of
all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including
essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Most web browser settings are configured by default to accept both first-party cookies and third-
party cookies. However, you can adjust those settings to decide for yourself which cookies to accept
or reject. You can also manually delete all cookies currently stored. Note however, that deleting or
deactivating types of cookies will likely prevent a great many of the world’s websites from
operating correctly (including ours). Cookies are a standard part of most modern websites. We
recommend that, for the highest functionality of our website, you accept the default configuration of
your web browser.
We use also social media buttons and/or plugin on this website, to allow you to connect with your
social network in several ways.
This website uses sharing tools on the following social media:
Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin.
To make them work, you can set cookies through our website; cookies can be used to improve the
For more information, you can contact us via e-mail: email@example.com